Experienced, Personalized Care for Beautiful Smiles
You are unique, and have specific dental concerns, treatment goals, and personal considerations.
You deserve high-quality dental care that addresses the whole of your situation, fits with your life, and is tailored to ensure a stress-free, efficient, painless experience and beautiful results.
What’s Different at Our Practice?
- Longevity and Stability. Ours is one of the oldest continually running dental offices in the country, having opened in the 1880s. Dr. Pappas is the 5th dentist in the practice, and many of our team members have been with the practice for years. We combine a small-town feel, by building real connections with generations of patients, with big-city results. Here, you get the best of both!
- Communication. Each of us knows that we are here to serve you and your needs. That means we must understand what you are seeking and all of your personal concerns. We are attentive listeners, never judgmental, and truly want to know what you desire and who you are. In turn, we are skilled at explaining complex dental processes in a clear and accessible manner and enjoy answering questions.
- Education. Dr. Pappas and our staff continually participate in a range of professional education offerings. We stay current on the latest research, techniques, and technologies in order to deliver the highest quality of care and results.
- Patient Education. We believe that an educated patient is best situated to make informed decisions about dental care and is motivated to make positive changes in their home dental hygiene. We will teach you about your unique dental health concerns, discuss changes you can make, and provide nutritional counseling. With this knowledge, you are able to take control of your smile’s health!
- No-Stress Consultations. Choosing a dentist goes beyond finding someone local who offers services you want. It is vital to select a practice where you feel welcome and assured you’re in caring, gentle hands. It is just as important to select a doctor and team you are comfortable talking with: knowing you are heard, respected, and provided with ethical care. We offer consultations so you can meet our staff and Dr. Pappas, talk about your dental needs, and learn how we can help. No sales pitch or pressure, we promise: simply an open conversation and accessible solutions.
Schedule a Consultation
Please contact our Boston, MA general and cosmetic dentistry office to schedule your consultation. We’re conveniently located in the heart of Copley Square and serve Cambridge, Quincy, and nearby communities.
Everyone at Masterpiece Dentistry at Copley looks forward to providing you with experienced, personalized care for your most beautiful smile!