If you want to feel more confident and happy with your smile, cosmetic dentistry might be the right choice for you. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your smile. Tooth decay, broken teeth, overcrowded teeth, missing teeth, and stained teeth are all conditions that can be improved right here at Masterpiece Dentistry in Boston and Burlington, MA. Though Dr. John Pappas commonly performs whitening, tooth colored filling, and veneer procedures, he offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to suit the unique needs of each patient.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Offered
- Dental Implants: A solution to replace missing teeth most commonly due to tooth decay, periodontal disease, or injury. They are long lasting and have the look and feel of natural teeth.
- Crowns: A cap made of metal, porcelain, resin, or ceramic that is placed over a damaged tooth. It is designed to be a cover for your tooth to protect it from further damage, as well as restore shape, size, strength, and appearance.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Our adult patients can take advantage of Invisalign clear aligners for a straighter smile without metal brackets and wires.
- Lumineers® Veneers: Lumineers are coverings that fit over the front surface of your tooth to conceal cracks, chips, stains, gaps, and other dental imperfections. They are custom-made with durable materials such as tooth-colored composite or porcelain.
- Bonding: A cosmetic procedure that uses tooth-colored composite resin to enhance or correct your smile. Bonding can repair chips, close gaps, reshape teeth, or alter the size and color of your teeth.
- Opalescence® Teeth Whitening: A cosmetic process that aims to remove stains and discoloration on your teeth. Opalescence can be done in our office or with take-home kits.
- Fillings: Fillings are necessary for patients who are experiencing extreme tooth decay or chipping. Tooth-colored fillings are made from ceramic or plastics, so they match your tooth color naturally.
- Botox®: While Botox is used to treat severe conditions such as TMJ and chronic migraines, it can also be used to remove fine lines and wrinkles around your mouth.
Visit Masterpiece Dentistry Today
If you’re looking to enhance your smile, Dr. Pappas at Masterpiece Dentistry in Boston and Burlington, MA, can help you. He will assess your smile and offer recommendations to change it into something you can be more confident in.